Join Jennifer Pastiloff of Manifestation Yoga® on an excursion to Italy for yoga classes-Manifestation Workshops and Journaling for all levels, delicious food, wine,seeing the gorgeous countryside and whatever else your heart may desire. These classes are more than just Asana. It is not your typical yoga retreat. La Dolce Vita!
This is a dream come true for us for the 4th time. Blending authentic Tuscany with mind, body and soul.
Contact Jennifer if you want to attend this retreat.
About Ebbio, Italy
Ebbio is a magical place surrounded by an evergreen forest, nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano that was sacred to the Etruscans. Located in the breathtaking countryside of Tuscany, it is only 42 km from Florence, 11 km from Siena, 9 km from Castellini in Chianti and 1km from Monteriggioni, a little medieval jewel.
Ebbio is an 800 year old classic rustic Tuscan farmhouse converted into a charming yoga retreat. Looking out one of the many windows of the different accommodations in Ebbio, you will be captivated by the undulating hills swept with thriving vineyards, olive trees and enchanting evergreen forests. The amazing part of Ebbio is that it is still a working, organic Tuscan farm with its own
Chianti wine production and delicious Olive Oil.
For those of you that would like to see more of Italy you can easily extend your stay before returning home and visit cities all over Italy which are easily reached by train from Siena.Jennifer
Ebbio’s kitchen serves vegetarian meals only. Most of the produce comes from their organic production. The picnic on the day of the ocean excursion is included. Meals are served in the outside porch if the weather is warm and not raining; otherwise they will be served upstairs where the bedrooms are also located in a common living/dining room. That room is a living/gathering place where there is quiet time between 10 pm and 6 am to respect the people sleeping on the 2nd floor.
Water and seasonal fruit are available throughout the day.
The accommodations are in double, triple or quadruple rooms. All rooms are shared, cute and cozy and have a special name. There is about 1 bathroom for every 2 rooms. All bathrooms are different, some with showers, some with bathtubs. There is also a bathroom with showers off the yoga room with privacy for two people. Please remember this is a very rustic 800 year old stone Tuscan Farmhouse with open windows & fresh air and you will hear animal noises.
This retreat will be held at Ebbio in Tuscany, Italy a short walking distance from the ancient town of Montereggioni. You will have time to explore on your own.
- 7 night/8 day shared accommodations
- Three Daily vegetarian meals at Ebbio including wine with lunch & dinner and fresh fruit available during the day (dinner on arrival day and breakfast on departure day)
- (Lunch is not provided by Ebbio on full excursion day trips except for the beach trip day where a delicious picnic lunch is provided)
- Daily Yoga class or Manifestation Workshop on most days except full excursion days.
- A day trip to the Mediterranean Ocean with a delicious picnic lunch included and a visit to the natural hot-springs on the way back.
- There will be one excursion after lunch to a local town in Chianti with winery/wine tasting.
- There will also be a day trip transportation included to the wonderful town of Siena. So much to see and do in Siena. Transportation to and from the marvelous town of Siena is provided. (Your lunch while there will be self-catered and not provided by Ebbio). Once you are there you are on your own to shop, explore the cobblestone streets and have fun until we meet to be taken back to Ebbio. You will have dinner upon returning to Ebbio. Be sure to see the magnificent Duomo di Siena while you are exploring the town.
- A day-trip to the beautiful town of Florence. Your meals and any sites you visit (museums, etc) in Florence will also be at your own expense. There are plenty of sites at no cost in this beautiful city. It is going to be magical. We will bring journals to Florence and have an assignment with writing but the Florence day, no yoga class. It’s too long of a day and we have to leave early. Dinner will be served at Ebbio when we return. If you choose not to come to Florence this will be a free day.
- A short excursion to the town of San Gimignano during a weekday afternoon.
On your own feel free to arrange other activities or to simply explore on foot or rent a bicycle to explore the hills. You will have plenty of free time for that or to just relax and reflect.
Note: The itinerary can be changed at any time by the discretion of the organizer or due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Driving To Ebbio/Taxi From Siena Train Station
If you are driving to Ebbio, simply reach Monteriggioni Castle and go to the local information center directly next to the church. From there, they will direct you to Ebbio. If you miss your pick-up at Siena Train Station you can take a taxi. Here is the address for the cabbie: Ebbio, Strada del Gallinaio – 53035 Monteriggioni, (Siena, Toscana)
Flying To EbbioYou can take a train to Siena Train Station from your arrival airport where you will be picked up on arrival day at 1 pm or 4 pm. Time to get to Siena by train: Rome 3 hours, Florence 1.5 hours, Pisa 2 hours.
Note: If you miss your pick up time at the Siena Train Station on June 28th (1 or 4 pm) you can take a taxi to Ebbio for around 30 euro estimated. Four people can share a taxi.You will be driven to the Siena Train Station in the morning after a light breakfast on departure day July 5th. The airports are a distance from the retreat and most flights leave in the early morning. Take some time to explore the towns you are flying out of before the day of your return flight and spend the a night or two there. This is Italy!!
Helpful tip: If you are planning on visiting Florence after the retreat then fly into Florence or if you plan on visiting Rome after the retreat then fly into Rome the same with Pisa.